From the reminiscences of John H. Watson, M.D., A Study in Scarlet (1887)
But be honest. You’re just a tiny bit pleased. With me. Back on the streets.
It’s 4:52am and I’ve been laughing for the past 20 minutes
A new Special Edition of Sherlock‘s third series will be released on DVD and Blu-ray later this year, featuring new unseen footage.
Released on Monday 3 November by BBC Worldwide, the new set includes the original bonus features along with exclusive special content, including brand new commentaries and never-seen-before outtakes, as well as a previously unreleased deleted scene (»perhaps« the cut gay club scene from ‘The Sign of Three’?) and documentaries.
Here are full details of the new bonus materials:
- Outtakes from Series 2 and Series 3
- An exclusive deleted scene from Series 3
- Audio commentary with Una Stubbs, Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue and Mark Gatiss
- Three 45-minute documentaries, as seen on PBS in the USA, with behind-the-scenes footage
- 60-minute Unlocking Sherlock documentary
- ‘Many Happy Returns’ mini-episode