This thursday (September the 4th) I’m going to see Richard III in London (2.30 pm). Yeah, that is actually not my problem. You see, my original plan was to go with a friend of mine. Unfortunately she doesn’t have time so I have a ticket left. I know this is reeeally on short notice, but does anyone want to join me? I’d sell the ticket for 50£ and we’d be sitting in the first row (hooray, stage blood).
If anyone interested just write me a note. I’m kind of desperate and I don’t want to see this ticket go to waste. And hey, it would also be cool to meet new people. Sooo, anyone?
tagged by caldemare (tho technically she didn’t tag me)
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- The Black Prince - Iris Murdoch
- The Fault in our Stars - John Green
- Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë
- Hell - Lolita Pille
- Bubble Gum - Lolita Pille
- Address Unknown - Kressmann Taylor
- Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
- Miles Walker, You’re Dead - Linda Jaivin
- Lucrèce Borgia - Victor Hugo
- The prose Edda
i tag whoever wanna do it go wild kids